Benefits of Yoga at Work
Yoga Nurse has designed mini yoga flows to meet the needs of the corporate environment. Our Yoga at Work practices can be conveniently and discretely done within the office space and in a short period of time. We provide employees with powerful tools needed to manage everyday challenges and to optimize health and well being.
Taking breaks in the workday with yoga has proven to be one of the most effective ways in helping employees relieve stress and become refreshed and more focused. Employees will then be able to make better decisions, be more productive, and have a more positive attitude with co-workers.
Yoga at Work practices can provide numerous benefits:
* teaches individual stress management
* improves the immune system and overall health, resulting in decreased absenteeism and sickness levels
* increases productivity, motivation, and work performance
* improves decision making and creativity
* increases energy, mental alertness, and clarity
* improves stamina
* improves morale, job satisfaction, and positive thinking patterns
* improves memory, focus and concentration
* reduces muscle tension and pain due to sedentary working positions
* improves flexibility and physical strength
* improves breathing
* decreases headaches
* improves confidence
Get powerful curated tips on the art of nurses teaching yoga
In spirit of our upcoming training: YNYTT (Yoganurse Yoga Teacher Training), we are giving away this jam-packed guide full of wonderful curated tips that will help you become a highly effective & highly influential nurse yoga teacher.