15 Quotes for Peace of Mind
with love from Annette Tersigni RN founder of YogaNursing®
1. “The ability to be in the present moment is a major component of mental wellness.” Abraham Maslow.
2. “The gift of learning to meditate is the greatest gift you can give yourself in this lifetime.“ Sogyal Rinpoche.
3. “The part can never be well unless the whole is well.” Plato.
4. “You only lose what you cling to.” Siddhārtha Gautama Buddha.
5. “Meditation brings wisdom; lack of meditation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom.“ Buddha.
6. “Diseases of the soul are more dangerous and more numerous than those of the body.” Cicero.
7. “Yoga teaches us to cure what need not be endured and endure what cannot be cured.” BK Iyengar.
8. “The affairs of the world will go on forever. Do not delay the practice of meditation.“ Milarepa.
9. “Inhale, and God approaches you. Hold the inhalation, and God remains with you. Exhale, and you approach God. Hold the exhalation, and surrender to God.“ Krishnamacharya.
10. “Better indeed is knowledge than mechanical practice. Better than knowledge is meditation. But better still is surrender of attachment to results, because there follows immediate peace.“ Bhagavad Gita.
11. “All of man’s difficulties are caused by his inability to sit, quietly, in a room by himself. “ Blaise Pascal.
12. “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” Gautama Buddha.
13. “Peace goes with me wherever I go.” Annette Tersigni.
14. “We all wish for world peace, but world peace will never be achieved unless we first establish peace within our own minds.“ Geshe Kelsang Gyatso.
15. “My workout is my meditation.” Kyle MacLachlan.
Do YOU have a fave quote of your own?
Add it in the comments below
Consider the NURSES SPIRITUAL CLEANSE to practice peace all year long.
Get powerful curated tips on the art of nurses teaching yoga
In spirit of our upcoming training: YNYTT (Yoganurse Yoga Teacher Training), we are giving away this jam-packed guide full of wonderul curated tips that will help you become a highly effective & highly influential nurse yoga teacher.