MAKE YOUR OWN.I Have tried a ton of blenders. This is the ONE at the right price point for creamy, dreamy smoothies. The ‘cheapies’ I was using, do not even come close. I finally sprang for a PRO blender and the Omni company offers the best customer service with a brilliant cookbook too!
- Weight Loss and detox with go live rainbow fruits, veggies and go green foods and stop eating junk (no’ mo’ junk in da trunk)
- Gentle Yoga Therapy & Meditation (learn how to move your booty, then sit it on a meditation pillow)
- Natural Stress Relief Techniques to feel peace instead of falling to pieces in a safe, ultra comfy space
- Ideal for couples, good girl friends, sisters, mother/daughters, nurses, care givers, teachers, social workers, cancer warriors or ANYONE who wants a makeover to Relax, Lose Weight, Eat Right, Get In Shape & Feel Good!
- Loads of free time to nourish yourself. Rest, read, journal, explore our charming historical town of Beaufort, all an easy walk from your fabulous suite.
- Learn HOW TO MAKE delicious fresh juices and or smoothies with lots of greens (organic when ever possible) whole foods, raw foods, savory soups and broth plus yummy desert treats.
- Mindful eating awareness techniques
- New ways to heal your relationship with food
- One Yoga class per day in the glorious outdoors (weather permitting). PLUS learn yoga moves you can do in your kitchen and living room.
- Daily meditation sessions
- Cutting edge education on nutrition and the prevention and reversal of disease
- Walking, relaxation, and breath work + surprise outings, dolphin hunts and outings to local private islands (weather permitting)
- Fellowship and community with like-minded people OR you can have oodles of alone time.
- Be able to bring these principles home
- Small group limited to 8 participants
(plus optional massage at additional cost )
You will want to share this time with a friend, family member or loved one, so think about who you would like to be with you for this wellness retreat.
REMEMBER, You must subscribe to my mailing list on this page to make sure you are invited and get all the details. You can only get the scoop by ‘Exclusive’ invitation cuz space is limited to 8 clients per retreat!
My hometown, Beaufort NC by the Sea. Pronounced “Bo-furt”, this quaint little town was originally established in 1709, once frequented by the notorious Blackbeard the pirate; surrounded by shell filled pristine beaches.
Discover the Bogue Banks BEACHES and the undiscovered Crystal Coast, a great getaway that’s closer than you think, but miles away from the ordinary. Plus it’s easy on your wallet.
The price includes full educational programs, gorgeous rooms meal plan and me the Yoga Nurse for the amazing fair price of only
$168 per nite, for single plus 4.5% state sales tax (one person).
Shared room, Queen bed $248 per nite, per couple plus 4.5% state sales tax (two people in shared queen bed).
Think couples, sisters, mother daughters, best buds. Such a bargain! All spacious private suites with private bath. Uh-huh.
Choose from a 3 or 5 night program. Comparable retreats out there (not given by a registered nurse) cost much more and are often for a dormitory style room. (mostly because of high over head costs which I do not have.)
When you subscribe you will be sent an invitation about upcoming retreats with opportunity to register, first come first serve.
Payment in Full by credit card online is required to Guarantee your Retreat. Once a retreat has been registered for, we are unable to issue any refunds for a retreat canceled less than 3 weeks prior to the start date entered on registration application.
3 weeks or more, in advance of scheduled retreat start date: full refund less a $100 non-refundable processing fee.
1-2 weeks in advance of scheduled retreat start date: there is NO refund, HOWEVER, good news is that a retreat may be rescheduled at a future time that works better.
NEW! GREEN SMOOTHIE RETREATS! Next Retreat September 2012
Thinking about a Renovation? Renovate yourself!
Come to a ‘Makeover’ Cleanse Retreat on the Historical Crystal Coast, of North Carolina with me the Yoga Nurse. The next Green Smoothie retreat is in the works for September 2012, GORGEOUS time to come!
Because of limited space, you need to be subscribed to get invitations
These are the daily activities, the times and activities may change except for the meals, everything is optional,
for instance if you’d like to sleep in and forgo the morning walk or yoga and you’d love to spend these times relaxing, you are welcome.
Nothing is mandatory, but everything is suggested!
Get powerful curated tips on the art of nurses teaching yoga
In spirit of our upcoming training: YNYTT (Yoganurse Yoga Teacher Training), we are giving away this jam-packed guide full of wonderful curated tips that will help you become a highly effective & highly influential nurse yoga teacher.